Tuesday, March 2, 2010

33 weeks

7 weeks to go!! Wow its coming so soon!!

Kyle weighs a little over 4 pounds like a pineapple and has passed the 17-inch mark.

I keep forgetting to write this, yes the picture on the floor is for in Kyle's room. Its of a boy carrying a broken baseball bat. The picture is titled Little Slugger. Kyle's room will be a MVP sports theme.
I go tomorrow for my 33 week checkup. I'm hoping everything is still going well! I'm starting to get tired again as I was in the 1st trimester. Sleeping is becoming a struggle. At the most I get 40 minutes of solid sleep, before I have to flip sides. My hip will fall asleep so I flip and the other falls asleep.

My in laws joined Massage Envy and because I referred them I got 2 free one hour massages. I guess I need to make an appointment for a massage. Thanks Jenn for the birthday gift certificate, I love Massage Envy now!!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Counting down :)