At 3am when I was wide awake and starving. I made a grilled cheese, however I was way too lazy to make a grilled cheese. So a 3am grilled cheese is two slices of bread with a piece of cheese melted in the microwave for 30 seconds.
It was very yummy while rocking back and forth on my yoga ball.
so more like zapped cheese. For situations of this manner you should keep cheeze whiz on hand...then you can toast the bread in the toaster and spread the cheeze whiz on one side and a thin layer of butter on the other...hmmm, I haven't had cheese whiz in probably 10 years, do they even still make it? If not, never mind.
6 comments:
haha. that is definitely 3am grilled cheese!
so more like zapped cheese. For situations of this manner you should keep cheeze whiz on hand...then you can toast the bread in the toaster and spread the cheeze whiz on one side and a thin layer of butter on the other...hmmm, I haven't had cheese whiz in probably 10 years, do they even still make it? If not, never mind.
A melted cheese sandwich! I used to make these all the time when I was younger!
do it all the time. except i add mustard..hehe :) and you might be making those in the middle of the night once Kyle comes too!
Andrea- the toaster would have taken energy I didn't have.
Sarah- I love it with mustard too!!
yummy
Post a Comment