While at a Computer Using Educators Conference in Palm Springs. I learned a ton of ways to bring more technology into my classroom. Now I need to write some grants for funding since we have no money!!
My friend MK won a raffle of two books. The one book Peter Reynolds illustrated a new cover of Free to Be You and Me, 35th Anniversary Edition by Marlo Thomas & Friends. The other was Little Boy written by Alison McGhee and he did the illustrations. Peter was at the giveaway and was signing his books. MK had him personalize Little Boy for Kyle and gave it to me. I started crying and Peter congratulated me and wished me a good pregnancy.
You can see he wrote a little message and even drew a little boy just for him!!
Thanks MK for being such a wonderful person and thinking of Kyle!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is such an amazing keepsake for Kyle! Very thoughtful friend!
Super sweet!
Post a Comment