The mirror is driving me nuts. I look out the window at my blind spot and see what's in the mirror, very distracting.
center is way too difficult to get in or out. Stick with the passenger side.
and it looks just like Brooke's! Great choice! I agree with Jane. Center is terrible, David lost the battle on that one since I am the one getting them in and out all the time.
I have car seat/stroller envy. Still. But my Snap-n-go has been super awesome!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
center is way too difficult to get in or out. Stick with the passenger side.
and it looks just like Brooke's! Great choice! I agree with Jane. Center is terrible, David lost the battle on that one since I am the one getting them in and out all the time.
I have car seat/stroller envy. Still. But my Snap-n-go has been super awesome!!!
Post a Comment