Tuesday, March 9, 2010

34 weeks

Kyle now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds-like a cantaloupe. He is also almost 18 inches long. He continues to move a lot. My students enjoy watching him move. Blanca enjoys my comfy belly almost anytime I'm on th couch.

I haven't gotten super tired like the books say I will in the third trimester. I'm tired but not like the first trimester.

Mr. KFuj seems to be in full nesting mode (see previous blog posts) now, hopefully I will join him soon. I'm sure once both dressers are upstairs I will get moving more.

I'm very busy at work and will be working on 6 assessment, reports, and IEPs before Spring break starts April 2nd. Not to mention we have Open House on April 1st. I will get though it I'm sure. Once I know who will be taking my class while I'm out will help me relax too.
I'm off to get some rest before its too late :-) Still feeling good just a bit overwhelmed with my workload this month. Oh I am enjoying something... Tons of fresh fruits and veggies. It could be the 5 produce stands in my area that are now open all the time. I love locally grown fruits and veggies!!

4 comments:

Jane said...

I love the fresh fruits and veggies!

Anonymous said...

Wish there were such things as fresh cookies and ice cream stands on my way home. Just kidding, we are trying to be better too. Maybe fresh fish stands should be the thing I am wishing for.

Kim Thomas said...

I didn't get tired in 3rd trimester either, the first sucks.

You look great, btw! Carrying Kyle very well.

Jenn Ann said...

I need to find out which stands you go to...

I can't believe that Kyle is already almost as big as Tony was when he was born...I'm excited for you to be on Spring Break because that means Kyle will almost be here...YAY!