Tuesday, March 16, 2010

35 weeks

5 weeks to go!!

Kyle is now about 18 inches long and weighs 5 1/4 pounds, the size of a honeydew. Today I went to the Dr and I lost a pound. Not sure how that happened, maybe its all the fresh fruits and veggies.

The Dr. measured my stomach and then pushed around at Kyle to figure out his positioning. His head is to my bottom left side of my stomach. He may be smiling in picture for this week. While we were listening to his heartbeat he poked a knee or foot out the top right side of my stomach. It was sticking out really far for a long time. That was totally freaky!

This week was uneventful, I rested most of the weekend. Mr. KFuj will be in Las Vegas this weekend so hopefully I can get some work done while he's gone.

Tonight Mr. KFuj and I went to Chick-fil-A for a free dinner. The entire month of March anything you purchase on Friday you get on a green receipt. If you bring the green receipt back any other day in March every item on your receipt is FREE!! Last Friday Jenn, Striker, Mr. KFuj, and the twins went for lunch, so we are using their receipt for dinner tonight. Thanks Jenn for ordering something I like :-)

5 comments:

Diane said...

Does Kyle like Chick fil A? I was wondering how you were getting the free meal.

KFuj said...

Kyle likes Chick fil A!!

During the month of March if you go to Chick fil A on Friday you get a green receipt of your order. You can go back any day this month and get the items on the green receipt free. Jenn, Mr. KFuj, and the boys had a lunch date on Friday and last night we ate for free using the green receipt!!!

Kim Thomas said...

Brooke didn't stick out any limbs, Sydney did all the time.

In 6 weeks (for sure) you'll bed a mom!!!!!!1

Jane said...

Holy Cow Tummy

Anonymous said...

you look so so cute... how are you feeling?? sar