Tuesday, March 23, 2010

36 weeks!!


4 weeks to go!! I know it could be any day now, however we are not ready for Kyle to join us. We have almost everything, but nothing is ready. I need to order parts for my pump and get a baby gate. My biggest worry is that I will have Kyle and my classroom will not be ready for a sub. My sub needs to be trained, I need materials, and organize for someone new, YIKES!!!

Anyways onto the good stuff....

Kyle is about 6 pounds and 18 1/2 inches long. He is gaining almost an ounce a day. Kyle weighs as much as a crenshaw melon. I had no idea what this was so I asked google for help. A crenshaw melon pictured below is a hybrid melon that is good during the summer months. I think I am okay with not eating this for a week, since I've never bought one before.
I'm still enjoying my pregnancy. Kyle keeps me entertained when I'm bored. He is moving a lot and sleeps most of the night. I've been sleeping sitting up in my pillow fort as my reflux is killing me at night.

I told Mr. KFuj that I wanted to have Kyle on April 21st. He asked why and I said so he could be a month over than his cousin. My sister is due in May and having a c-section on May 21st. It would be neat and easy to remember birthdays!!

My good friend Katie brought over a huge bag of maternity clothes this week. She is so sweet!! She is a bit taller than me so the pants don't fit, but all of the shirts due! Thank you so much Katie!!

5 comments:

Jane said...

Oh yeah at this point I was ready to jump on the trampoline or have an alien take the child out to move on .............

Kim Thomas said...

More good news: you have tons of time to get that baby gate

Queen B said...

LOL.... shared thought with Kim. I think you'll be safe if he's born, and you don't yet have the gate ;)

Too funny about not eating crenshaw melons. Hopefully you don't start craving them! would it be possible to crave something you've never tried? hmmmmm

The Four on Board said...

i am due on may 21st as well. cool beans! and YES dont worry about the baby gate at ALL. hehe

Lil Fuj-Troudy said...

And then Daddy will be happy because he won't have to share his birthday :)