Tuesday, March 30, 2010

37 weeks

Kyle is now considered full term, even though my due date is still three weeks away. He weighs about 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, like a stalk of Swiss chard. I love Swiss chard by the way! I don't really know where to buy it in CA maybe Trader Joe's or Henry's. My gramma makes yummy Swiss chard :-)

Today while cashing in Jenn last green receipt at Chick fil A, I had the following conversation with the man in front me.
Man: How are you doing?
Me: I'm feeling fine
Man: (asked what sounded like) About 3 weeks left?
Me: What did you say?
Man: (stumbling over his words) How many months are you? How much time do you have left?
Me: No, what did you say first?
Man: I said you have 3 weeks left
Me: Yes, I have exactly 3 weeks left!!
I was so surprised that he knew I had 3 weeks left by just looking at me.

I'm still feeling good for the most part. My right hand gets numb after writing a lot so I try to type everything. Mr. KFuj and I put a waterproof mattress pad on the bed this week. It was a pain in the butt and doesn't fit like its supposed to, but oh well. Hopefully it does its job, when its needed. My stomach finally touches the table when I sit in a booth.

Spring break is next week!! I have a minimum day Thursday and Friday, which will be nice. Thursday is also Open House at school and Maternity Open House at the hospital. I'm going to come home after school to relax before Open House so I won't be exhausted at Maternity Open House.

I only have a few weeks left and Kyle will be here. Next week my family and friends are planning on helping me get Kyle's room ready. By next week we should have nursery pictures up on my blog. That's it for this week!!

5 comments:

LoSpace said...

Congrats, you're on the home stretch. I remember at this point I couldn't wait for Romes to be out so I could meet him. And that sweet baby face was heartbreakingly beautiful. He is still quite beautiful FOR A BOY and I hope he never sees this comment!!! LOL

Jenn Ann said...

YAY for minimum days and I'm even more excited for you to be on Spring Break!!!

I am so pathetic for having a 37 Weeks PG you get me dinner. (Thanks again by the way).

Chick-fil-A people are so impressive!

Can't wait to meet Kyle!!!!

Jenn Ann said...

Oh and Lo, he is beautiful for a boy and I feel the same way about Tony. I think it's the eyes/lashes. The hubby requires that I call him "handsome" but beautiful is what he is! Alex on the other hand is handsome.

Queen B said...

so exciting!!!!

that guy is amazing... or he stalks you?

Jane said...

Hi Kyle!!!!